So this is one of the easiest meals I think I’ve ever made. I consulted no directions and just threw stuff together and it turned out great!
- 1-2 white potatoes
- 1-2 sweet potatoes
- half of a peeled butternut squash
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 of an onion
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- olive oil
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp thyme
- steak/chicken rub or spice
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425F
- Wash and chop all veggies. Set aside. (make sure to peel the squash)
3. Drizzle a medium roasting pan with a bit of olive oil.
4. Chop garlic cloves and toss in the bottom of the pan.
5. chop onion and toss in the bottom of the pan.
6. Rub chicken breasts with spices and place along the bottom of the pan.
7. Throw all the veggies on top and sprinkle all the spices on top. drizzle some more olive oil (if desired).
8. Cover and place in the over for 40 mins (or until vegetables are cooked). I turned everything at the halfway point – placing the chicken on top.
1. favourite thing to make in a roasting pan??
I need some ideas. I’ve only made two things in it thus far….so get creative!