TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SUBMIT RACE TIMES & PHOTOS!!!!!!!
to submit your photo go here.
want to submit a race time? go here.
- for more race info read below or read here, here and here !!!
- for a list of all potential prizes & official race sponsors, read here!
- want a cool Spatula Runners tech tee?? or a custom one for yourself?? – read my review on my experience with My Race Ragz here!
I want to thank everyone who participated and joined team SPATULA RUNNERS!
In other news, yesterday my hip was killing – it’s a really deep pain and the outside bone actually feels like it’s bruised (which is a new feeling for me, as it’s never bothered me) So I didn’t feel like working out – alternative??
I spent 30 minutes rocking out in the spare room while Logan was napping……
Anyway, I worked up such a sweat that I decided to log it into dailymile…..
and to my surprise I wasn’t the only one who does this!!!
[you guys are never going to comment on one of my workouts again, are you?]
Anyway, I guess I just wanted to share this because prior to becoming a mother, dancing alone in my room was a daily occurrence for me! I loved it – it had really been too long and I can’t wait to incorporate more little “me times” into my life, just for good measure and happy spirits!
did you miss Rex?? I did.
anyone else’s child addicted to tooth brushing? or is that just mine?? to top it off he demands “real” toothpaste so I have to put on a microscopic amount, because obviously he just likes to swallow it 😛
1. do you ever dance alone in your house?? be honest!
2. does your pet ever sleep in odd positions?? do you think they do it b/c it’s fun? or just comfortable?
3. any toothpaste/teeth brushing addicts out there??? how many times a day do you brush??
I’m a twice a day person (unless I have to go out somewhere important, am heading to work in the evening or ate something smelly) <—- those just call for an extra brush!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE RACING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!! DON’T FORGET TO SUBMIT ALL YOUR TIMES & PHOTOS!!!!! 😀 xoxox