TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SUBMIT RACE TIMES & PHOTOS!!!!!!!
to submit your photo go here.
want to submit a race time? go here.
- for more race info read below or read here, here and here !!!
- for a list of all potential prizes & official race sponsors, read here!
- want a cool Spatula Runners tech tee?? or a custom one for yourself?? – read my review on my experience with My Race Ragz here!
I want to thank everyone who participated and joined team SPATULA RUNNERS!
In other news, yesterday my hip was killing – it’s a really deep pain and the outside bone actually feels like it’s bruised (which is a new feeling for me, as it’s never bothered me) So I didn’t feel like working out – alternative??
I spent 30 minutes rocking out in the spare room while Logan was napping……
Anyway, I worked up such a sweat that I decided to log it into dailymile…..
and to my surprise I wasn’t the only one who does this!!!
[you guys are never going to comment on one of my workouts again, are you?]
Anyway, I guess I just wanted to share this because prior to becoming a mother, dancing alone in my room was a daily occurrence for me! I loved it – it had really been too long and I can’t wait to incorporate more little “me times” into my life, just for good measure and happy spirits!
did you miss Rex?? I did.
anyone else’s child addicted to tooth brushing? or is that just mine?? to top it off he demands “real” toothpaste so I have to put on a microscopic amount, because obviously he just likes to swallow it
1. do you ever dance alone in your house?? be honest!
2. does your pet ever sleep in odd positions?? do you think they do it b/c it’s fun? or just comfortable?
3. any toothpaste/teeth brushing addicts out there??? how many times a day do you brush??
I’m a twice a day person (unless I have to go out somewhere important, am heading to work in the evening or ate something smelly) <—- those just call for an extra brush!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE RACING THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!! DON’T FORGET TO SUBMIT ALL YOUR TIMES & PHOTOS!!!!! xoxox