Nothing but Good
I received 4 flavours (all 0% fat): strawberry, peach, black cherry & pomegranate.
Logan and I devoured it all. Logan actually would dance and beg whenever I took a cup out for myself “Please mom! Please!” So I think I only ate 2 out of the 12 to myself.
Normally the only Greek Yogurt I like is the PC one but this tasted just as good, if not better. It is hard for me to give a true comparison between them because I was given flavoured ones from Chobani and have only ever had the plain and vanilla PC type.
Their yogurt is thick, creamy and has yummy chunks of fruit in it and with only 140 calories per cup and 14g of protein – it was my after workout snack this week YUM
- Made with only natural ingredients.
- Free of preservatives and artificial flavours.
- Free of synthetic growth hormones. (Milk from cows not treated with rBST)
- Includes 5 live & active cultures, including 3 probiotics.
- Packed with two times more protein than regular yogurt.
- Provides a good source of bone-building calcium.
- Free of Gluten
- Certified Kosher.
- Safe for those with nut and soy allergies.
I thought this Greek yogurt by Chobani was amazing and so did Little Lo! We highly recommend it 😀
1. ever tried Chobani?? what did you think?
2. what is your favourite yogurt flavour??
Vanilla – hands down. Unfortunately Chobani Canada doesn’t have that …yet 😉
PS: I want to thank Chobani for giving me a life time supply of ice packs – great for running injuries 😉
*this yogurt was given to me free of charge but I was in no way compensated for my opinion.*