One of my mother-in-law’s recipes. I think this is one amazing cold dish. Definitely one of Colin’s favourites.
I hope you like it as much as we do
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp white sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 package (80z) cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 cups cool whip (or whipped topping)
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 package of pistachio pudding
- 1 package of chocolate pudding
- Pre-heat oven to 375F and grab an 8X8 inch UN-greased pan
- Mix together butter, white sugar and flour – press down into pan and bake for 15mins.
- Cream together the cream cheese, icing sugar and 1 cup of cool whip.
- After crust has cooled spread the cream cheese mixture on top.
- Mix both packages of pudding mix with the 3 cups milk and spread this on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and keep refrigerated!
** I have also done this recipe completely BAKE-free by pressing oreo cookie crumbs with melted butter in the bottom of the pan instead – YUM! **