I don’t think I’ve ever done one of these….but then again I don’t remember what I ate yesterday so who knows….
Ok three things..
1. Logan will do anything for a timbit.
Not Canadian – too bad for you. Our timbits or donut holes are so dang yummy – they come in every flavour that there are donuts but in a bite-sized portions of amazingness.
2. I am such a driving photo taker.
Incase you haven’t noticed in my blog, I always snap photos while driving. Perhaps not the safest thing to do but I manage to capture some pretty cool pics and the best part is – since the invention of smart phones I don’t even have to look
3. Logan and I love So You Think You Can Dance.
* Oh btw we started painting our family room – blue! I love it
Not only does Logan wake up during the nights it’s on to ask to watch it (though I make him wait till morning) we also have our own “dance parties” every Friday night when Colin’s out.
1. Do you like/do any of these three things??
2. when’s the last time you’ve run??
Sunday! I know…..I’m still getting used to these ZWOW’s and my new schedule.