For those of you that were completely confused by the title of yesterday’s post and how it had absolutely nothing to do with the content – they were Coldplay lyrics I’m crafty like that
I haven’t been following my training plan at all this week. It was too hectic. I did cross-training on monday, a run prior to leaving for Coldplay on tuesday, nothing on wednesday – unless you want to count amusement park walking, which, of course I did and yesterday I decided to push my tempo run back further until today. Instead I did a lot of body weight exercises.
Anyway, I tried to vlog but my camera is out on hiatus However, I think I’ll try to start doing weekly vlogs, as I HATE typing and I love talking lol
So instead I’m just going to keep it light and give you 10 random facts about me at present:
- The last time my hair saw shampoo was Tuesday.
- I have killer cavities in my mouth and can’t afford to have them filled. Isn’t it sad that I have to “save up” for good oral health
- Logan was more upset than I was when the vlogs weren’t working. He was spelling and blowing you all kisses
- Colin and I are now sharing one vehicle – mine. The 97 2 – door, broken down Cavalier – please wish us luck.
- I’ve decided that I’m going to blindfold Rex on our next walk in order to encourage him to be a dog and use his nose, instead of fixating on everything and driving my anxiety to new heights.
- I have anxiety and I hate it. I also hate using brain drugs and instead have always looked for new ways to deal with it. Running definitely helps.
- I’ve recently begun growing vegetables in my house from scratch. So far celery, and avocado have sprouted. I’m excited I already had basil, parsley and chives growing but I can’t wait to add everything else.
- I think in order to be normal I must incorporate meditation into my life. I can’t sit still nor turn off my mind for longer than…..it’s already on again
- I love horses. I sometimes still think I’m going to win the lottery and be able to own a farm, go completely green and live off the grid and eat from my own land all while riding horses all day.
- I’ve recently be contemplating doing some sexy workout tutorials on youtube because I love the feeling of being sexy and think every woman should find happiness is feeling good in their own skin. <—- remember I have a pole
On a completely random note I woke up a few days ago with 2 pimples that had people questioning whether I was dating a vampire booooo!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND – I’ve got another giveaway coming soon
1. tell me a random fact about you
2. what are your plans this weekend??
Cleaning, relaxing, finishing painting, housework and other things that must get done. Perhaps take Logan to the zoo.
3. anyone else get anxiety?? it seems to be pretty common, especially in runners (we NEED to run ;P) lol