GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING.
On first impression I thought WOW this material is so super soft and comfortable I seriously couldn’t believe how nice and light it felt. It’s also pretty cute. Which is important for us ladies! I like the low cut of the bra, but if you don’t they also have a higher cut seamless running sports bra too!
From their website:
“Zensah has developed the most comfortable fitness bra. The innovative fitness bra is made with Zensah Fabric which is thermal regulating. This allows you to never feel too hot or too cold, providing increased while you are engaged in fitness. This is an ideal fitness top for all levels.
The Zensah Fitness Bra has moisture wicking technology that keeps you dry.
- No Chafing – Every Zensah Fitness Bra is made with a seamless design to ensure optimal comfort and prevent any chafing.
- Superior Comfort – Zensah uses it proprietary Zensah fabric in each Zensah Fitness Bra it creates for an unmatched comfort.
- Thermal Regulating
The Zensah Fitness Bra fits all body types. Get the Zensah Fitness Bra today and revolutionize your exercise.”
Fitness Bra Sizing:
XS/S 30AB – 32AB
S/M 34AB – 36A
Price: $31.00 USD
Now, I didn’t ask them, but because I’ve been wearing this bra for the majority of my workouts lately and I have a small chest I don’t believe it would work well for individuals with a larger bust. Their sizing guide doesn’t go higher than a 32 B and 36A! So if you have a larger chest please check out their other seamless bra, which I’m sure is just as comfortable
I liked using this bra for my usual fitness exercises, I did a workout DVD, some of Zuzana’s Zwow’s, cycled both indoors and out and ran in it. It definitely held up! Yesterday for my run in the humidity was my biggest challenge, as I was literally pouring out sweat and at the end of my run the bra still felt great with NO CHAFING!
The Break Down!
What I liked:
- Loved the material. Zensah isn’t lying that they’ve created something so comfortable and amazing.
- Loved the low-cut factor, as the less material on my skin, the better.
- Liked the performance factor – sweat was wicked away from my skin and it held the girls comfortably in all of my workouts.
- The strap placement – they didn’t feel too tight or chafe me at all.
- It’s pretty. Which is important to me
What I didn’t love:
- I didn’t like that my nipples showed through the material (yes, men I’m sure you love the image)
- I prefer sports bra’s with a bit of padding, as my chest is lacking in that area and I felt kind of boyish in the bra.
The Bottom Line:
This bra is for you if your top preferences are comfort, performance and style! It isn’t for you if you have a large bust or don’t like a bra without some added padding Overall, I loved it and I will continue to wear it during my workouts. It did it’s job and did it comfortably. For anyone who has to fight to get into their current sports bra I HIGHLY recommend trying one of Zensah’s – the comfort is unreal! I’ll just put some padding in mine when I’m out in public 😉 haha!
Now for the fun part!
All you have to do to enter is leave me a comment below telling me what your #1 priority is when selecting a new sports bra!
Want to increase your odds??