They needed the dashes! This recipe is one that I found on Pinterest and it was sooooo ridiculously easy and not to mention tasty that I just had to share it
*my phone camera was obviously blurred with some food item ;)
- 1 1/2 cups GF vanilla cake mix (use regular vanilla cake mix if you want)
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp agave
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- plastic wrap
- Melt the chocolate chips in a saucepan or by nuking in the microwave at 30 sec increments and stirring in between until smooth – set aside.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together. (NOT THE CHOCOLATE)
- Roll dough in between two sheets of plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 10-15 mins.
- Remove from freezer – roll into small balls and place back in the freezer for another 10-15mins.
- Remove from freezer and drop individual balls into the chocolate, roll to coat and remove with a spoon.
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and drop chocolate balls onto it.
- Once all cake balls are coated return to freezer or keep in the fridge and eat as you want
[adapted from this recipe]
These were easy, yummy and a nice treat. I hate that they are still in my home as I’ve eaten far too many of them
I have so much leftover sweetened condensed milk – what else can I do with this sweet goo????