* aren’t they the cutest couple ever?! they were smiles the whole time!
NOTE TO SELF: do not substitute vanilla protein powder for chocolate protein powder and then try adding cinnamon to cover the taste AND then grab the cumin by accident and toss mass amounts of it into a peach muffin recipe. EPIC FAIL <—- my worse to date.
I’ve surprisingly eaten about 3 muffins – I’m not a waster. They’re moist with a cumin and cinnamon overdoes after taste
Once at my moms we got to meet Vicky and Lucas and we all had a great time I really liked them.
* note the placement of Dan’s mug over his sister’s chest lol
Nic made the French toast!
I smothered mine in natural maple syrup and grabbed every ounce of fruit I could fit on my plate. I also treated myself to some bacon because it had been far too long since I last had it
The afternoon was filled with such awesome family time that I don’t want to bore you to death with hundreds of photos. I do however, want to show you Lucas’ shirt and how awesome it is *it’s the title of this post!
So true. I’m glad to be surrounded by such amazing people in my life and in this blog world Thank YOU! #SpreadTheLove
Oops we forgot to add some Logan….
1. favourite “brunch” food??
I will always love eggs benedict! YUM but french toast is a close second.
2. what’s your number one food fail?? please tell me I’m not the only one who rushes through recipes and ruins them
I also made cauliflower bread sticks (recipe to follow) and I screwed it up too. Don’t worry I’ll post the recipe MINUS my failure and it’ll taste amazing – promise
3. do you wear shirts with quotes/words on them?? what does your favourite one say??
My only shirt with words on it happens to be my favourite worded shirt and it says “Make It Stop” I love wearing it on days when that’s applicable to everything
4. do you have a good support system??