After yesterday mornings amazing run I am not ashamed to admit that I passed out during my meditation lol I devised a plan after this mornings run and cycle and did yoga WHILE meditating. It was Genius!
Thank you for everyone’s comments reading my new workout schedule, as I found them so helpful! I’m glad lots of you have found you’ve adjusted to a morning workout schedule. Oh and a BIG thank you goes to Kristen, who’s comment felt like the biggest “a ha” moment ever….
* I have a treadmill!!! So regardless of what time Colin leaves I could still wake up before Logan to do my runs obviously I prefer outside but I think it’s time to suck it up and embrace the fact that I can run inside.
Anyway as soon as the morning was over and Logan had arose from his nap we packed up the car and drove to visit Kathryn at the farm! Logan was soooooo excited to see horses!
…but more so, excited to see Kath and Charlie, their pointer.
Rex came with us and got along with the dogs just fine. He did not, however get along with the horses. It was the worst…..so I kept him on leash. Seriously he started trying to herd the horses and I’m surprised he didn’t get hoofed.
* If I get out of here you’re dead dog.
He has no herding experience (obviously) so he nips and barks and it was hell getting him to stop to say the least. Anyone know a place where you can take dogs to get that instinct worked?? I think Rex would love it!
At least Rex is obedient on a leash and we all got to enjoy ourselves…..
Next time Rex won’t be coming.
1. do you meditate??
You should – CHANGING MY LIFE!
2. what was your workout today??
1.5 miles with Rex in the morning, a 4 mile cycle in doors followed by yoga
3. Horses?? YAY or NEIGH ?? <—– so funny
4. does you dog have any innate skills?? hunt/track/herd/rescue?
Rex is constantly in tracking/hunting/herding mode. He needs runs!