Hey Spatch fans I know I rarely post on the weekend but I wanted to tell you 2 things and I can’t wait till Monday…..sorry for the excitement: WARNING - these things are not exciting.
1. I found out I am in fact anemic. So my doctor obviously doesn’t know what health looks like. I am unfortunately NOT the epitome of it, like he said
I also have to take vitamin C because mine is low (I blame smoking <— new readers I don’t do this anymore) and apparently it helps with iron absorption.
So anyways, I am hoping this discovery will leave me with more energy and I’m just glad I wasn’t hallucinating my weakness
2. I dyed my hair!!! (in case you didn’t notice in the above photo) Just a semi dye to get rid of that grown out wretched blonde. I like it
It’s basically the same as my natural colour, with a tint more red in it so I am happy with it. It says it lasts 28 washes, which for me means 3 months ;P as I hardly ever wash my hair. Meh.
1. do you dye your hair?? what colour?
I don’t normally but used to lots. I had some blonde highlights put in for my wedding and I just grew them out. Argh! Never again.
2. are you anemic? any tips? advice??
3. what are you doing this fine long weekend??
I’m mostly working…..which I have to head to right now! ahhhhhhhhhhh!