Sometimes, because this is a personal blog. I can go off on tangents about nothing! it’s not because I think you all want to know about what socks I’m wearing or that I’m in anyway as cool as a celebrity and that my mundane life is cool. It’s actually because for the most part I like to share EVERYTHING I do with everyone.
I am a validation whore. Ever since I began working out I’ve started feeling better about myself and to be honest, I really want to continue to grow by starting to gain validation from within myself.
So let’s stop talking about me for today and start talking about you! When I say that I want to get to know you, I actually do. I love
all most people and as lame and corny as it sounds I truly do hope to gain self love so that I can completely open my heart up to all of humanity – regardless of how much they hurt me or piss me off. Hence why I started Spread the Love.
Anyway, I know it’s apparent only a few of you like the idea of Spread the Love but that’s not why I started it. I need to know more. I need some help. I want to know what struggles and problems you face because, quick frankly, I’m sick of only seeing life through my eyes! I want to gain new sights and points of perception. I hope you’ll help me
Please tell me the following things about you and leave them below in the comments below. Anonymous posters are welcome. Please email me if your comment doesn’t show up or you prefer not to disclose this information with everyone. Thank you.
- Did you grow up in a house filled with love? if so, are both your parents married? if not, was there any substance abuse or aggression?
- What’s the one thing that bothers you most about yourself? is it exterior or interior or both? why do you think that is?
- Do you honestly like the way you look when standing in front of a mirror? what are some ways you’ve helped yourself feel better about your body/appearance??
- Do you have any children? If so, how many? if not, do you plan to? if not, do you like kids?
- Are you in a committed relationship? is it healthy? or do you sometimes feel trapped?
- Do you use food, drugs, alcohol or anything else as a coping mechanism? have you in the past?
- Do you anger easily? if so what are some things you’ve done in order to change that? if not, how do you remain calm?
- Do you strive or even care about love for yourself and/or others? Is it of any interest to you? why/why not?
- Do you have an interest about our impact on the environment? Do you currently make any lifestyle changes to do your small part?
- Are we here for a purpose? a greater good? or are we just going to die and that’s it?
- What’s your favourite thing about humanity? what inspires you to work towards a better you??
Ask me ONE question. I’ll be 100% honest no matter what.
Love and Light my friends. I am truly blessed to have so many people willing to read about my life daily and provide me with feedback that is priceless. I can honestly say you’ve all touched my heart.
Thank you <3 Have a great weekend xo