GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED – Thank you so much for your participation.
So I think it’s safe to say that if you’ve been reading RwS for any length of time you know how I feel about Tommie Copper. I love them!
I actually love and believe in their products so much that every time I see someone with a limp, a crutch, someone that complains about pain while running, tells me they can no longer run due to pain I tell them to go check out Tommie Copper (truth be told I don’t know why this company isn’t paying me yet ;P)
So when Kristin from TC contacted me and asked if I’d be interested in reviewing their first ever compression socks I was FLOORED! I have been waiting for these! Actually I’m pretty sure we’ve all be begging for them to make these!
* Tommie Copper has this way of bringing out my crazy face
Tommie Copper’s comfortable over-the-calf graduated compression socks relieve swelling, inflammation and muscular pains while improving recovery. Tommie Copper’s Therapeutic Copper Compression provides unmatched comfort for 24 hour use while providing the ultimate in therapeutic pain relief without a pill.
- Graduated compression prevents blood pooling in feet, decreases swelling, inflammation and pain
- Stimulates blood flow and oxygen delivery to muscles
- Minimizes lactic acid production
- Gentle effective compression allows for 24 hour use, even while asleep
- Comfortably and discreetly wear under clothes for recovery
- Highly wickable fabric keeps skin dry
- Anatomic Fit
- Machine washable. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets as it masks the copper
- Sold as a pair
- Sizes S, M, L, XL
These socks looked so small when I first got them but they fit perfectly. They stretched over my huge runner’s calfs no problem! I noticed a difference in my legs right away.
I was noticing that while I was training for my half that my feet would ache after running so long. My lower calves always bother me during runs, but I think that’s because my muscles are building up. Unfortunately I didn’t receive my socks until after my half training but the runs I have done in them were noticiably better.
* Rex loves them and wants a doggie pair
Sometimes when I stop a run due to knee pain, hip pain, OA pain, foot pain, calf pain – whatever. Pick one! I get home and Colin says “Um…why didn’t you wear your Tommie Copper? or you have TC remember?” ….I’m like OH YA! I don’t have to feel like this. As always within minutes everything is better
THANKS TC xo
What I loved:
- These socks never took on any stink! Even after racing the Santa Shuffle in them UNDER my thermal tights, they just never held onto that sweat smell.
- For directionally challenged people like me I loved that they labeled the Right and Left socks for you.
- Comfortable like the rest of their gear but the material is much different – like a “normal” compression sock. Not the silky material we’re used to.
- Material is still excellent at wicking away moisture and keeping me comfortable while running and recovery.
- Definitely noticed a difference with my foot pain and calf burning.
- I loved that 27% of these socks are copper!!!! the magical ingredient in all their products.
- I like that they’re warmer for my legs in this weather. I may not like that come summer though.
- Felt great well running and stayed up the entire time! No need for adjustments. I also had no issues when I put a second pair of ankle running socks over them for a super cold run. Perfect.
- When I wore them inside on my bike they were great too! I really like these socks.
What I didn’t love:
- I didn’t really like wearing them to bed, I prefer using my calf sleeves or ankle sleeves. The reason being I get hot and sleep in nothing, so the material just made my legs hot.
- I am not a huge fan of the “grandpa-esk” look to the socks lol I mean I know
Tommie Copper has to brand themselves accordingly, but maybe one day they can have an “athlete’s version” of their socks and make them a bit more flashy? We love bling! (sparkly copper sock? yes please!)
* It should be noted that I have never worn traditional compression socks and this was my first time ever receiving something like that, as the rest of TC’s products are made from a different feeling material.
- These socks are the perfect solution for any calf tightness, pain in feet or ankles, shin splits, circulation issues (I am willing to bet these would be awesome for pregnant women) and for running and other sports. I think in the summer I’d try to wear them underneath my soccer socks! OR in place of them I think that they were just what I needed as I swore by their calf sleeves but needed some extra healing power in my sore feet – these did the trick!
I know what’s on my Christmas list!!!!
……seriously though, Colin NEEDS a pair
mandatory – leave me a comment below telling me why you want to win these socks!!
- LIKE Tommie Copper on facebook – HERE
- Follow Tommie Copper on twitter – HERE
- SHARE THIS GIVEAWAY using the share buttons below!!!!
* LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH! GOOD LUCK!
Giveaway closes next Friday the 21st! So unfortunately you can’t win these socks on time for Christmas but you can take advantage of these offers……..
Right now Tommie Copper has a deal going on for their socks - Buy 3 pairs of any size compression socks UseSOCK3PACK coupon at checkout for $35 off. (They are also offering expedite shipping at the cost of regular for xmas arrival – ends this Sunday the 16th)