GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION. If you would like more information on Tommie Copper and their other products please visit their website.
Kristin offered to send me a long sleeve compression shirt in one of TC’s new exciting colours….I was very happy with the teal one that came in the mail. It has been no secret how much I love Tommie Copper and all their great compression gear. Add this long sleeve to my list of TC favs
I am not only excited that TC has more options than just black but also that there is a long-sleeve option. I only had the short sleeve compression shirt before but when I run my arms tend to bother me. I’m pretty sure this is just a sign I’m weak and need to build up some upper body strength, as swinging your arms while running shouldn’t really bother you, but mine do
I only got to go on one run with this shirt because, as most of you know – I’m not running. So most of my time spent in this awesome teal baby was spent relaxing…..I mean recovering
After I started my new job I noticed an on-going pain running along one side of my back. I assume this must be caused by poor posture and standing/sitting around all day. A few hours lounging around in my TC long sleeve and BAM! I felt great relief.
The material is super comfortable and isn’t restricting like traditional compression gear. I can’t imagine napping in some of my other compression gear but Tommie Copper’s is easy to pass out in It should also speak volumes that I’m pregnant and wear this! As normally I want to be in the most baggy stuff possible, but this shirt doesn’t chafe me at all. It’s smooth, light and very comfy.
It wicks away sweat like the rest of their gear and relieves aches and pains in my shoulders, arms and back – I’m in love
From their website:
Tommie Copper’s women’s long sleeve compression shirt uses compression to provide support for the muscles and joints in the neck, shoulders, torso and back.
- Comfortable enough to be worn all day under your work clothes.
- Wear while working out in cooler climates
- Wickable fabric keeps skin dry
- Helps provide support for shoulder and back strains and sprains
- Gentle, effective compression allows for 24 hour use, even while asleep
- Machine washable. Do not use fabric softeners.
- Long sleeves provide full upper-body compression
- Provides warmth
- sizes S-XXL
What I loved:
- Loved the colour! I think it’s very flattering and looks good on most complexions
- I am impressed with TC’s comfort-factor. It seems like a lot of thought goes into the fact that they want you to be able to wear this all day.
- Aides in relieving back pain, shoulder pain and general aches.
- Comfortable enough to sleep in.
- Wicks away sweat and leaves me feeling cool on a run.
- Nice as a base layer in the cooler running months and nice by itself in the fall and spring.
- doesn’t feel tight at the joints (as some compression gear digs in when you bend your arms)
- Fits around my pregnant belly
- logo placement is at the bottom so you can wear the shirt under a blazer or sweater and no one is the wiser
What I didn’t love:
- sometimes rides up when you run (their short sleeve one used to do that to me sometimes)…I think it’s just the material or perhaps my body? but I have to pull it down or tuck it in.
The Bottom Line:
Once again I’m impressed with the overall quality and performance of TC’s compression gear. I don’t know many people who don’t get some kind of ache or pain in their backs – this shirt is great for providing temporary relief and is super comfortable while doing so. I’d recommend this to anyone that needs the longer sleeves for warmth and/or suffers from any shoulder, arm or back pain.
Want one for yourself???
TC is offering one lucky winner a long-sleeve compression shirt of their own (guys, don’t worry there’s a men’s version) I believe it’ll be in teal, but go have a look at all their new colour options!
- Tell me why you want to try this product and leave it in the comments below
- what’s your favourite colour for sports gear?? (it doesn’t have to be one that they offer)
- SHARE THIS GIVEAWAY!!!
Giveaway closes Saturday May 3rd @ 10pm EST and One lucky winner will be chosen using random generator and posted here on Sunday. GOOD LUCK!!!