Welcome! I don’t race a lot but I love every second of it. I highly encourage you to sign up for a race at least once in your life, if you haven’t already. Lots of people race much more than I do but I like to pick specific “special” races and use them as motivation for my training. These are some of my upcoming ones, past race recaps and some future race goals.
- I am currently pregnant and running hasn’t been agreeing with me – more races to follow after baby comes October 12th 2013.
- RBC Run for the Kids – September 2013 (yep I’ll be 36 weeks pregnant)
- Around the Bay 30k – March 24th 2014
- Niagara Falls International Marathon – October 24th 2014
- Toronto Scotiabank Waterfront 5k – October 16th 2011 @ 26:56 (read the recap)
- Around the Bay 30k RELAY – March 25th 2012 @ 1:07:42 (10k each – read the recap)
- Race for Teens at Risk [5k with Rex] – June 10th 2012 @ 25:42 (read the recap)
- Terry Fox Run [5k with Colin] – Sept 16th 2012 @ 27:10 (read the recap)
- Road to Hope Hamilton Half Marathon – November 4th 2012 (read the recap)
- Santa Shuffle 5k – a race against Colin – December 1st 2012 (read the recap)
- Resolution Run 10k – January 1st 2013
to run a sub 30 min 5k– complete!
- to run a sub 25 min 5k
run a sub 60min 10kcomplete! (59:29)
- run a sub 50 min 10k
complete a half marathoncomplete!
- to run a sub 2hr half marathon
- complete a full marathon
- to win 1st place!
- 5k – 25:42
- 10k – 59:29 (unofficial – 58:23)
- 15k (unofficial – 1:28:08)
- Half Marathon – 2:04:07
JUST KEEP RUNNING