As I mentioned in a pervious post – I eliminated my “Desserts of the Month” page and in doing so decided to repost these amazing dishes that will now be located on my recipe page under the dessert category.
Apple crisp has always been one of my favourites and it was the end of peach season when I made this so I tossed in the remaining peaches I had on hand and the crumble crisp dish came out perfect. I hope you enjoy it too
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1tsp cinnamon
- ~ 5 medium-sized apples
- ~ 5 medium-sized peaches
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- peel, core and slice apples and place in a non-greased baking dish
- peel, pit and slice peaches and align them in the pan as well (I alternated mine in layers)
- mix oats, flour, sugar and cinnamon
- Cut in butter until the mixture is nice and crumbly
- sprinkle over the apples & peaches and bake for 40 mins on middle rack OR until top is golden in colour.