yesterday I went to my moms because she needed help with her computer (a task that never got completed) and I had a Dr’s appt and didn’t want to have to bring Logan
I haven’t been eating very well lately but who could turn down a grilled cheese sandwich that mom made???
apparently I can’t I was sharing with Logan, but let’s be honest – we all know I ate more than one sandwich and skipped salad in order to make room
Then I was off to the Doc’s to request some blood work to be done. When I got there I remembered that my Dr told me there was a door outside that went directly to the stairs to bypass the elevator traffic. So because I knew I’d be missing my workout I ran up the stairs and gave my attempt at burning some calories
* I’m one of those people: the ones that park faraway and enjoy walking longer, the ones who don’t get a cart at the grocery store to test their arm strength lol
The Doc told me I was, and I quote, “The epitome of health“- I title I plan on using as a subtitle to my introduction hence forth If I’d like to be called anything, healthy looking is definitely one of them
He asked me if I could be over-training. I laughed so hard I was like, “Who? me??” I told him he needed to start reading health and fitness blogs or follow my workouts on dailymile, as he would soon see I’m more of a slacker than anything else. Perhaps my exhaustion is due to pure laziness….who knows
After getting sent for a urine and blood sample….which went surprisingly well considering my phobia of blood and needles. God help me if I’m ever badly injured, as I just won’t be able to face the amount of needles!
* I know you love seeing my pee cup don’t lie.
I know I’m not anemic because I’m the epitome of health remember?? so I wonder what’s going on. Why am I so tired all the time? My mom thinks its because I’m a mother. I think she could be right.
Anyway back at my moms we ate dinner – pizza: another score in the clean eating game ;P oops. Once Logan went to bed (we only have one car now remember, so Colin went to jam and we stayed at my moms) we went through old family photos.
There were so many good ones that I wanted to show you but I have to scan them. I did however take a picture of this little gem on my phone for you all……
- Halloween costume dress – $20
- Angel wings and accessories – $15
- Your mom forcing you to wear your winter coat underneath it – PRICELESS.
What was with parents. I always tell Logan to suck it up in the name of Halloween. His cutie cowboy costume from last year would’ve look ridiculous with a coat over or under it
Hope you’re all enjoying your weekend I miss you guys xoxo
1. do you have any deficiencies??
I almost wish I was iron deficient so I could take iron pills and have normal energy. Who knows….maybe I have a parasite.
2. are you afraid of needles or are you one of those crazy people that love them??
3. did you have to wear your coat under or over your costume?? - please note how I never asked if you had to wear a coat, as we all know you did lol