You know what’s better than having your first half-marathon coming up on Sunday and having to taper for it??
….having Halloween, candy, costumes and family fun keeping you busy all week so you don’t even have time to think about your half, let alone stress out about it.
PLUS, that macbook treadmill shelf can also double as a reese holder because your runs aren’t nearly as long ….they definitely make you run faster I swear!
* I took this picture before my run because as you know, I have no tready running photo taking co-ordination.
Logan went out last night and it was one of the best days ever! I LOVE that he finally grasps the concept of Halloween! He was racing to get his costume on and get out the front door…..
Not only did Logan impress all the neighbours with his manners he also got extra “bonus” candy and treats for his homemade costume! (don’t worry we taxed him for that later)
* Swedish berries….those are just too chewy for a 2 year old. TAX!
Rex came along for the trick-or-treating and obviously every mom says/thinks this but Logan was seriously the cutest little dude around! His excitement about stashing candy in an extra bag while he got more was hilarious!
When we got back home and started
raiding sorting the candy, I found a special treat: an Almond Joy!!!!!! I have only ever had two in my whole life. One was from the beautiful Theresa and the other from Jamie (Jamie you’re beautiful too) I was so excited
I think candy companies need to start sorting their candy better……the ratio of green to other colours in my sour patch kids seemed very unreasonable. Very disappointed Maynards!
* I know you must feel the same! 5 greens, 1 yellow!!! ridiculous!! if it wasn’t for the 2 reds I’d be really upset but at least they gave me two of the best colour!
Oh and incase anyone was wondering how we ended up carving my hard-tree-trunk pumpkin here it is……
* it’s the drilled holes – a spider’s web lol, note to self: pick a new pumpkin patch next year!
and just one more of Halloween Logan for good measure
I hope everyone else enjoyed their Halloween treats!!!!
DON’T FORGET TO ENTER MY RACEDAY BOOK GIVEAWAY!!!!!
1. do you have a “candy tax” at your house??
2. did you go out last night?? how was it??
3. what’s your favourite candy??
Tough choice, I love sour patch kids, fuzzies peaches and all those types of things but I prefer chocolate. The darker, the better. I love AREO!
4. workout today??
2 easy miles on the tready……maybe a cycle later on